Long Lasting Hot Weather WMC Lube?

Would all newbies please post here

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Long Lasting Hot Weather WMC Lube?

Postby TrumpJunior » August 12th, 2016, 11:16 am

I have my Shea Butter and Shea Oil.Any tips for making a long lasting lube for a guy on a construction site who can't re-apply during the day? I know this isn't a perfect situation,but want to make the best of it.This isn't something that is really bothering me at this point.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Long Lasting Hot Weather WMC Lube?

Postby tundraman » August 12th, 2016, 11:40 am

Combining the oil and butter:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=155&p=3470#p3470
Experiment with how much to apply on your off days first a little goes a long way - lasting well over 8 hours for me. I put very little on and have gone 24 hours and the rings still aren't sticking to my skin.
Washing and rinsing your hang before applying is important as the old skin oils shea, dust and sweat salts will make you un-comfy - triggers contractions. I do the wash with my rings on - they need to be clean too.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » August 12th, 2016, 12:42 pm

So you regularly wash with your rings on? I had trouble getting my ring back on after removing it to shower,so since then I have been washing with the ring on,but I wash it good about 3 times,rinse it well with hand held shower a couple of times,wash my ass very well and then wash balls again.Takes some time,but I would say things are very clean.
I haven't mixed my batch of shea yet,I have all ingredients for it,been kind of mixing the butter and oil "in place",using only a little oil,figuring the butter will melt down over time.But anyway,skin looks good and not irritated and no pain or anything like that.

tundraman

Postby tundraman » August 12th, 2016, 1:25 pm

I only remove or swap rings about once a month to wash them with hand dishwashing detergent in the sink to address the closing gap and screw thread crud collection. Then re-grease the threads with shea.
Low nickel, low leaching surgical stainless steel is a little softer so dirt and dust in the threads will grind the ring's threads faster that the screw's threads. ( Another reason to just leave them on - less wear and tear on the threads.) Use only a soft brush (if any) on the polished surface of the ring as it will mar easily and the little tiny scratches will then collect crud. The high polish also further reduces the nickel leaching onto your body - keeping it a non issue.
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » August 13th, 2016, 11:30 am

I should get a chance to mix up a batch in the next couple of days.I know that you explain it is 50/50 by weight.I don't have anything here I can think of to weigh this accurately.Any observance on how this works out volume wise?I purchased everything from your suggestion,so I guess we are using the same ingredients.I'm only going to mix half,so I can fine tune the proportions.

I have been hitting the bathroom about 4 times a day to check my balls and give the ring a spin.Yesterdays high heat and humidity made me cease the "spin test" after the 3rd time,lol!

tundraman

Postby tundraman » August 13th, 2016, 3:40 pm

There are two reasons I bought scales: first was the density variations, the other is it's real hard to do volume measurements on a pretty solid chunk of butter.
Note: fluid and weight ounces are only equal when dealing with water density. First is a volume measure, the second is a mass measure.
A 16 Fl. ounce container of West African shea butter usually contains about 12 wt. ounces of butter. So the butters density is about 3/4 that of water and the oil is only slightly less dense than water.
So for half of a one pound ( 16 Fluid ounce) container of butter (6 weight ounces), you would add 6 fluid ounces of oil.
Easy way to get half the butter in the container is to "pizza cut" the butter into half and scoop out one side for use. The shea butter container I currently get are 1 pound (16 Fl oz ) but I think they still sell it in 12 Fl oz. containers also. Always look, too much oil to butter and you end up with a syrupy result at room temperatures - it'll still work but tend to slide off your finger trying to apply it. This can be fixed by re warming and adding a it more butter.

Just remember you never want the butter to get fully liquid or you will end up with the oil and butter solids separating. They will not re blend together with home equipment. The beneficial vitamins and stuff are mostly in the shea solids.

Return to “Newbies”