Any Reason NOT to jump straight to Metal?

Would all newbies please post here

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Any Reason NOT to jump straight to Metal?

Postby TrumpJunior » July 28th, 2016, 12:10 pm

Hey guys,I've been reading and educating myself on stretching thanks to Jarod and Secretleather forum.I have been manual stretching this week as directed.It's been in the 90s(*F) this week and I have air conditioning off at night,been getting home and bareballing within seconds of getting through the door to get some hang.Kind of encouraged to see I am getting some hang just from setting my balls free for extended periods of time for the first time in my life. :mrgreen:

I'm pretty sad :cry: that I did not find stretching years ago,but I'm excited for the future.I've shared my concerns about my overheated balls in another thread and received some GREAT help! Because of work (construction),I will probably be limited to weekends to wear weight around the clock,but should be able to put weight on for the ride home,I will get some loose shorts for driving.

Is there any reason for me not to dive straight into metal weights? It seems like the perfect solution to keep my balls cool as well.And yes,I know to be slow and patient. :)

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Any Reason NOT to jump straight to Metal?

Postby tundraman » July 28th, 2016, 12:26 pm

I don't see why not. Start with a 15mm. After a short time acclimating in the summer heat you will probable find the that it isn't too cumbersome for work also. The warm times are the best times to start so that you have some hang and room above the ring before the cold days of winter start shortening your hang. Guys that start in the winter have the most problems with compressions because they are fighting cold and short hang at the same time.

"Jump" in your title reminded be of one thing that got my attention real big starting out when I forgot and jumped down off my pickups tailgate with a full weight set that I was used to. :o High impact things like jumping and jogging need to be done with your weighted hang in mind. Another reason to start with the 15mm WMC is that it is only doubling the weight of the boys. The lapses in memory aren't as catastrophic while you are forming the new habits.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » July 28th, 2016, 1:04 pm

Thank you.I'm not sure if I will try things at work yet,I will probably know after wearing it for a weekend.Not sure it will even help much during work with the restrictive OSHA work wear I need.But,I can see changing into loose shorts and putting metal on as soon as the whistle blows.My changing room? Porta-Potty. :)

xpc316e
Time stretching?: Since early September 2014
Stretching usage: Now wearing a 50 x 42mm weight 24/7 without any discomfort issues. This beauty weighs in at 995 grams. I have also looped a USSR around the weight; this allows me to hang other weights for short term use when indoors. I have managed almost 2 kilograms for a couple of hours.
Your hang: I am able to use a 65mm stack of weights.
Stretching intensity: 3 or 4 days a week during the warmer weather here in the UK, less often during the cooler months. I like to go commando under shorts, or a kilt when stretching.
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: 183cm 110kg
Other sexual practices: Light BDSM (top), oral to completion, interested in new experiences in general.

Postby xpc316e » July 28th, 2016, 4:27 pm

In my experience there is absolutely no reason at all why you shouldn't immediately wear metal rings. They are the tools for the job; messing around with hair ties, leather stretchers, etc., is really not making the most of your time. For me the sensation of weight is superb, and I bet that as soon as you get a weight, you'll be trying to figure a way to wear it at work. Best of luck on your stretching journey.
Ball stretching for 3 years on and off, and slowly getting the desired low-hangers.

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » July 28th, 2016, 4:29 pm

At 5'10" the Tyvek poopy suits tried to saw off my anatomy. I can just guess what your 6'2" feels like. The Obvoiusly underwear may help you on this one by letting you flop it all to one side and it stay instead riding the crotch seam.
Tyvek makes tall sizes but I have yet to see them on a job site.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

reefknot
Time stretching?: 10 days
Stretching usage: stainless steel, split rings - 30mm oval 220g, 40mm dia x 15mm thing ring 200g
Your hang: 50mm
Stretching intensity: Started at 4 hours a time, now at 24 hours working toward 48 hours. While training oval all the time with round ring during the day aim is to wear oval ring 24 / 7 and progress to a large one
Height and weight: 1.82m
Other sexual practices: BDSM sub to women but versatile with guys, into leather and rubber and love bondage

Postby reefknot » July 28th, 2016, 6:29 pm

I went straight for steel, however I am used to my balls being bound in most of the S & M sessions I do.

I did start with a 15mm ring which is my go to now if I have had a break of a few days, usually now when I get home the 30mm goes on until I get up for work.
I add the 15mm on over the weekends during the day
Just weighting around for things to drop

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » July 28th, 2016, 9:08 pm

Please tell me if there is any advantage to upping weight,handling it safely of course,temporarily,or on occasions like weekends when you can rock out with cock out 8-) around the clock.It seems like Jarod's method sticks with slow,steady incremental gains.What you are doing makes sense to me as a gym weight trainer,but it didn't seem to be something recommended for the ball sack. :roll:

reefknot
Time stretching?: 10 days
Stretching usage: stainless steel, split rings - 30mm oval 220g, 40mm dia x 15mm thing ring 200g
Your hang: 50mm
Stretching intensity: Started at 4 hours a time, now at 24 hours working toward 48 hours. While training oval all the time with round ring during the day aim is to wear oval ring 24 / 7 and progress to a large one
Height and weight: 1.82m
Other sexual practices: BDSM sub to women but versatile with guys, into leather and rubber and love bondage

Postby reefknot » July 29th, 2016, 6:24 am

Sometimes when I get home the 30mm is to uncomfortable so it comes off an the 15mm goes on, at the weekend the added weight is more about my kink for CBT :oops:

I do agree ball stretching is a gradual process, wish I could wear 24/7 , I have a few weeks of work soon so I will be able to live the dream :)
Just weighting around for things to drop

NUTS4LOW
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: 35mm Tall x 25mm x 50mm Inside Diameter ROUNDED OVAL
a great deal of manual stretching. during HOT showers and mornings.
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 24/7 365
Height and weight: 6

Postby NUTS4LOW » July 29th, 2016, 10:52 am

I do a lot of manual stretching. In the shower and early morning any chance I get. weights only come off for a min to clean.

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » July 29th, 2016, 10:55 am

reefknot wrote:Sometimes when I get home the 30mm is to uncomfortable so it comes off an the 15mm goes on, at the weekend the added weight is more about my kink for CBT :oops:

I do agree ball stretching is a gradual process, wish I could wear 24/7 , I have a few weeks of work soon so I will be able to live the dream :)

That makes sense. :D
In my case I have one testicle that hangs about an inch lower than his brother on the right.Will the 15mm begin to "even things out" before I am ready to progress to more weight?

Return to “Newbies”