Construction Guy Seeks Advice

Would all newbies please post here

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Construction Guy Seeks Advice

Postby TrumpJunior » July 23rd, 2016, 8:21 pm

Hey there.I am so new that I just discovered there was such a thing as ball stretching about 2 days ago,now I think I am hooked,without even have put a ring around my scrotum!I have been reading the forum for about the last 2 hours and am very happy and impressed how encouraging and helpful everyone is.Hello ,my bothers!

I'll apologize up front for not taking about another 20 hours to go through the forum,but I'm pretty excited about things so I couldn't wait to get started.

I work in construction with my hands,and am always on dangerous and chaotic work sites.As I get older I get more concerned with my testicle health,and want them top notch for as long as possible,they are doing fine at this time.But man,some of these places are hotter than hell this time of year,and I am concerned about over heating my balls.Balls should be cool as possible,right? I know boxers keep them cooler than briefs,but I just feel better containing my package in briefs.And being that on some sites we are allowed to wear shorts,I'd rather not expose my package to co-workers or others while up on ladders or scaffolding.This summer I have taken to sleeping naked from the waist down and sleep in front of a fan to keep my balls extra cool at night,still getting used to it,

OK,so what I'm getting at is I think ball stretching would be great to keep my balls a little cooler,and to get some much needed dangle,my balls have always been much too tight to my body in my opinion.And needless to say,I looked through about a dozen pages of ball pictures here,and everyone looks great.Im hoping I can get my dream set of balls this way!

However,I have a ton more safety concerns than maybe the average guy does,and I don't see any way in hell of wearing heavy metal rings at work (did I mention being around electricity?),along with all the other physical hazards.Taking that into consideration,I could use a good program and advice!

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Construction Guy Seeks Advice

Postby tundraman » July 23rd, 2016, 10:07 pm

Welcome Junior! the name cracked me up. :lol:
Your testes work best 3 to 5 degrees below body temperature. an briefs prevent this by keeping your hang up against your body. Something like the "Obviously for Men - Anatomax line" underwear are the best I have found for giving the boys some space from the body and not inhibiting the natural or weighted downward hang. They are on Amazon, a bit pricy but worth it, microfiber that lets the ball sweat evaporate and cool with loose shorts while maintaining full coverage.
I live in Albuquerque where "high rise" is anything over 3 stories and the highest building is I believe 15 stories. But so in your neck of the woods.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » July 23rd, 2016, 11:29 pm

Thank you so much ,Chuck.I hadn't bargained on underwear advice,but your suggestion is a great one.If anyone has an underwear favorite,Ill check it out.I am definitely looking to upgrade,for sure! We are talking about my balls here,they deserve the investment and a little treat once in a while. :D

tundraman

Postby tundraman » July 24th, 2016, 12:31 am

This is a post I did on temperature control: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=264
I have several topics listed in my index and Jarod's guide to stretching in linked also in my signature at the bottom of my posts.
I have worn only kilts for the last 6 years and am "regimental" except when doing things like working on roof mount swamp coolers (Evaporative coolers) for the neighbors - if they have kids... :lol:
it's 6 PM and still 102 F on my porch - the sweat evaporates instantly with no underwear on and humidity very low here. The never going from a damp and boggy hot crotch to cold and clammy never happens kilted when going from the hot outdoors to the air conditioned indoors. Even though my hang bobs like a yoyo adjusting the teste temperature. :roll:
Gett'er Down, Chuck

Theoldguy
Time stretching?: 26 months
Stretching usage: Weights & leather stretchers
Your hang: 6 inches
Stretching intensity: Daily regular O K method weights during he day ussrs and weights at night
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 5 11. 14 st
Other sexual practices: edging stretching and trying new things
I am bi curious ???
Seeking like minded local playmate

Postby Theoldguy » July 24th, 2016, 6:13 am

Hi trump
Love the name just hope the haircut is better
Re stretching it's not just weights that work try the ussrs from this site they maintain the tension for stretching when you sleep and are so useful for cushioning your nuts from any weight above them be patient go slow and enjoy the journey if you can wear long baggies (shorts ) like guys do on the beach it will help disguise any hang
Good luck

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » July 24th, 2016, 12:21 pm

tundraman wrote:This is a post I did on temperature control: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=264
I have several topics listed in my index and Jarod's guide to stretching in linked also in my signature at the bottom of my posts.
I have worn only kilts for the last 6 years and am "regimental" except when doing things like working on roof mount swamp coolers (Evaporative coolers) for the neighbors - if they have kids... :lol:
it's 6 PM and still 102 F on my porch - the sweat evaporates instantly with no underwear on and humidity very low here. The never going from a damp and boggy hot crotch to cold and clammy never happens kilted when going from the hot outdoors to the air conditioned indoors. Even though my hang bobs like a yoyo adjusting the teste temperature. :roll:

Wow Chuck,that is an incredible compilation of information.It just goes to show how amazing,complex and beautiful our bodies really are,and not to be taken for granted.Our balls and scrotum is just amazing!I guess we all get an extreme appreciation for what our balls are able to do by going through this process.I was able to witness first hand,with some appreciation how the hang of my balls varied last night with just a little bit of variation in temperature.When I went to bed it was very warm in the house (air conditioning off,a little breeze and humidity kind of low)and because I have been stripping naked from the waist down in the evenings for the last two weeks,I was aware that my balls were hanging about at max dangle (for now,haven't started stretching yet).But when I woke early in the morning,they were tight to my body.Only about a 5*F difference in temperature in the house.Your guide explains what happens very well.It's incredible to me we have this physically visible thermometer right in our pants.And,LOL,your description of your balls and scrotum doing the yo-yo,well,I can't wait to experience that.

Chuck,I'm not too sure that I can get the kilt as workwear pushed through at the worksite.I may bring it up at the next safety meeting :D

I also noticed how your temperature control discussion got around to the process of ejaculation pretty quickly...funny how that happens,huh? ;)

NUTS4LOW
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: 35mm Tall x 25mm x 50mm Inside Diameter ROUNDED OVAL
a great deal of manual stretching. during HOT showers and mornings.
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 24/7 365
Height and weight: 6

Postby NUTS4LOW » July 24th, 2016, 12:37 pm

I cut out all caffine and this helps a lot with contractions. I do ALOT of manual stretching.. in the shower and early morning while they are hanging LOW. I say stretch for a while get a little hang and then get a small weight. wear it around the house. key is slow and steady.

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » July 24th, 2016, 12:43 pm

Theoldguy wrote:Hi trump
Love the name just hope the haircut is better
Re stretching it's not just weights that work try the ussrs from this site they maintain the tension for stretching when you sleep and are so useful for cushioning your nuts from any weight above them be patient go slow and enjoy the journey if you can wear long baggies (shorts ) like guys do on the beach it will help disguise any hang
Good luck

Thanks OldGuy (with respect!). Chuck threw me off a little by bringing underwear and temperature control into my question right from the start. I figured the discussion would dive into stretching right away,and I imagine that will be the fun part.But I find all the other information fascinating as well.What has started out as a predominately cosmetic and pleasure interest to me,is now much,much more.

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » July 24th, 2016, 1:20 pm

NUTS4LOW wrote:I cut out all caffine and this helps a lot with contractions. I do ALOT of manual stretching.. in the shower and early morning while they are hanging LOW. I say stretch for a while get a little hang and then get a small weight. wear it around the house. key is slow and steady.

Thank you Nuts4low,your advice sounds great.My nuts seem to get tight to my body at the drop of a hat.I was actually pretty impressed by the way they were hanging last night,as I walked around the house.It had been in the upper 90s here and I worked part of the day.This morning in the house it was 82*F and my nuts were back up tight as I walked around.I would like to get into a little pretraining I think before I go to the weights,to see if I can get some degree of stretch going on.The difference for me is, I like to use the shower to cool my body temp when I get home,sometimes going progressively colder,just to lower my body temperature a bit,it really works well in that it refreshes my body from that dead tired feeling.Naturally this tightens my nuts up a bit.But I would say that just being bottomless around the house and in bed has increased my dangle a bit and helped lower my ball temperature at the same time,as I am usually "locked up" in my briefs.

Does anyone have a good description or video of manual stretching? ( I suppose I can figure this out,lol)

tundraman

Postby tundraman » July 24th, 2016, 1:49 pm

Jarod's guide has whole section on manual stretching...
http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen/
Gett'er Down, Chuck

Return to “Newbies”