Measuring for the first WMC

Would all newbies please post here

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

weightonpa1
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 5yrs
Stretching usage: WMC
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365. other than when i see GP or Hospital visit.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5'10"

Re: Measuring for the first WMC

Postby weightonpa1 » January 16th, 2013, 4:49 pm

Zaadlover wrote:The 30mm ring was perfect, bought a 32mm and 34mm ring later and both slipped off. But I can wear those on top.

In time you can, but don't run before you can walk, take time let it work with one till you feel a nice lose hang. Read Jarods guide - the answer to most questions are in it.

Doc Holiday

Postby Doc Holiday » July 11th, 2013, 5:33 pm

i have been a stretcher for many years of ponytellers and penis sleeves which work very well
i just moved up my game to a more permanent german stainless surgical steel rings 1 1/2 diameter ID 2 of them now forgive how this turns out my speech isnt very good
i have come to a conclusion of a problem i have been having with the new rings i have followed the jarod pages to a T and in my conclusion i found i have a large sack and small balls
they keep slipping threw now i found a work around that doesnt hurt or hinder my sack
i took the old penis sleep cut it down and made a small silicone ring bout 1/2inch for the bottom of testies then i slide on ring and walla it stays on
but a new problem has arrived and i want to know if its because of the metal weight on the scrotum sack is maken it be bigger all the way around swelling smooth but never gets cold or purple which is a plus
now i used a a 2 piece clamping shaft collar which 1 1/4 ID fits snuggly balls dont slip threw but that is only to size test my scrotum sack size
what am i doing differently from sleeves to a metal ring which does feel much better what is maken my sack swell but not hurting it
also at same time i have a very tight sack barely takes the penis sleeves any advice would be good
on a different note when i looked in other threads here on titles of what i thought i might find the subject never stayed on topic to the thread on all the posts that i went looking for information

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » July 12th, 2013, 12:13 pm

Welcome to the site Doc Holiday! :D
The 1.5 inch ring is 38mm - quite large for most people.
The 1 1/4 shaft collar will be less than 32mm so it can clamp on a 1 1/4 inch shaft.
Your swelling (called edema) is due to something being a little too tight on your sack.
I think the best course of action is to measure your needed diameter and buy a WMC in the needed ID for the bottom weight.
At the top of this post string is a post I made for measuring that also links to Jarods measuring instructions. If you find anything difficult to understand in the instructions, let me know and we will make it understandable.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

weighty
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: years
Stretching usage: I used to use fishing weights 8 oz ones two or four at a time, and weighted leather, still use the weighted leather. I now have 30x28mm (+ 2mm washer) 435 gms, 28mm was much to small although i did have fun finding out. I also have the large ring for extra ballast these three are on all the time, erxcept for a wash then back on, am not dressed without my weights.
Your hang: differs, according to weather
Stretching intensity: all day every day,
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'11'' 12 stn

Postby weighty » July 26th, 2013, 8:35 pm

well I have just ordered a few bits, I have procrastinated enough just do it now I want them immediately. I measured from my smallest strap (weighted 8oz) so everything should be ok, I just cant wait I want to shower with my weights on.

weighty

unnclesam
Time stretching?: 1,5 yr
Stretching usage: *Update 16.06.2014*
My 15mm x 34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Twin Pack arrived, wearing them with great pride and joy

*Update 29.08.2014*
My 30mm x34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived

*Update 27.10.2014*
My 45mm x 34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived

*Update 27.01.2015*
My 30mm x 32mm (1.26") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived
Your hang: 145mm [6"]
Stretching intensity: *Update 16.06.2014*
Started my Ball Stretching journey according to Jarod Johansen's "A Graded Method of Progress: Beginner to Advanced"

*Update 01.12.2014*
As often as possible, after achieving a hang that no longer allows me to wear my WMC ® Ball Weights without showing a huge bulge in my pants during the day at work.
Height and weight: H= 1,85 m or 6.06 Ft | W= 100kg or 220 pounds

Postby unnclesam » May 3rd, 2014, 1:43 pm

I've been reading several postings on "Measuring" including Jarod Johansen's Full and Comprehensive Ball Stretching Guide with great pleasure. It's a fantastic resource for Ball Stretching Information, just like this forum !

However having "measured" myself, as described in Jarod's guide and having done the math, I've came up with an average ID of 32 mm using the 0.7 and 0.8 multiplier and averaged the results.
When looking at the individual results, the 0.7 multiplier comes up with an ID of 29.5 mm, were the 0.8 multiplier gives me an ID of 33.7 mm.

I've also been reading up on other new- and experieced user posts, and it seems that (unless I'm wrong ... :lol: ) as one makes progress in stretching, the ID can be chosen somewhat smaller which in my line of thinking would make sense.
Having said that, I'm looking for advise for my first set of 15mm WMC ® Ball Weights what ID best to buy. Would it be recommend to buy the 34 or 32mm ID given the above mentioned ?

Many thanks in advance for all your responses !
Ball Stretcher Newbie Sam :mrgreen:

weightonpa1

Postby weightonpa1 » May 3rd, 2014, 5:47 pm

unnclesam wrote:I've been reading several postings on "Measuring" including Jarod Johansen's Full and Comprehensive Ball Stretching Guide with great pleasure. It's a fantastic resource for Ball Stretching Information, just like this forum !

However having "measured" myself, as described in Jarod's guide and having done the math, I've came up with an average ID of 32 mm using the 0.7 and 0.8 multiplier and averaged the results.
When looking at the individual results, the 0.7 multiplier comes up with an ID of 29.5 mm, were the 0.8 multiplier gives me an ID of 33.7 mm.

I've also been reading up on other new- and experieced user posts, and it seems that (unless I'm wrong ... :lol: ) as one makes progress in stretching, the ID can be chosen somewhat smaller which in my line of thinking would make sense.
Having said that, I'm looking for advise for my first set of 15mm WMC ® Ball Weights what ID best to buy. Would it be recommend to buy the 34 or 32mm ID given the above mentioned ?

Many thanks in advance for all your responses !
Ball Stretcher Newbie Sam :mrgreen:
Can you get hold of some wooden or plastic curtain rings in 34 and 32mm id. if so put the 32 on first and if ok after a few hour thats the right size if not take off and give it a day and put the 34mm on if you get slippage with this Dave does special sizes and i think 33mm is in that list.

unnclesam
My 15mm x 34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Twin Pack arrived, wearing them with great pride and joy

*Update 29.08.2014*

*Update 27.10.2014*

*Update 27.01.2015*
Started my Ball Stretching journey according to Jarod Johansen's "A Graded Method of Progress: Beginner to Advanced"

*Update 01.12.2014*
As often as possible, after achieving a hang that no longer allows me to wear my WMC ® Ball Weights without showing a huge bulge in my pants during the day at work.

Postby unnclesam » May 3rd, 2014, 8:38 pm

@ weightonpa1
Thanks for your suggestion on the plastic/wooden curtian rings !
I will certainly look for them and determine the size to buy, last thing I want to spend money and end up with a pair that either are to tight or to big.
Futhermore I'm aware that Dave does specials, yet giving the pricing of the standard size WMC ® Ball Weights, and the surcharge and extended delivery time on specials it's not an option for me, but thanks for sharing your thoughts !

weightonpa1

Postby weightonpa1 » May 4th, 2014, 12:08 pm

unnclesam wrote:@ weightonpa1
Thanks for your suggestion on the plastic/wooden curtian rings !
I will certainly look for them and determine the size to buy, last thing I want to spend money and end up with a pair that either are to tight or to big.
Futhermore I'm aware that Dave does specials, yet giving the pricing of the standard size WMC ® Ball Weights, and the surcharge and extended delivery time on specials it's not an option for me, but thanks for sharing your thoughts !

I know i have read it on here or rantallion forum that you can make a smaller ring bigger by adding epoxy. I am sure my good friend Tundraman will know where it is and put a link to it for you.

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » May 4th, 2014, 1:00 pm

I made an index of my info posts and the link to it is in my signature block.
Judging from your avatar picture, you have a long enough hang to get a pretty good measurement.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

unnclesam

*Update 29.08.2014*

*Update 27.10.2014*

*Update 27.01.2015*

*Update 01.12.2014*

Postby unnclesam » May 4th, 2014, 3:56 pm

@ weightonpa1 & tundraman

Thanks for your replies !
After having done another round of measurements, I've decided to go for a Twin Pack of 15mm WMC ® Ball Weights with an ID of 34mm.
I've been trying to figure out the shipping cost outside the UK, to The Netherlands to be more presice, yet I didn't find anything on Dave's website other then an approx. 10 day dilverytime for international orders.
Any info on shipping cost, is highly appreciated !

Cheers :mrgreen:

Return to “Newbies”