Weight questions

Would all newbies please post here

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Ray69
Time stretching?: Just started
Stretching usage: Leather stretcher
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)

Weight questions

Postby Ray69 » May 28th, 2016, 6:54 pm

Hey everybody,
A couple of question about weights – First off, please tell me I'm going to get used to putting a ring weight on, and that I'll get better at it. I put mine on this morning for the first time in months and I struggled for probably 20 minutes getting it set. It was a pain in the butt. And the nutsac.

I get that weights work by gradually stretching things out. And I can feel the weight doing it's job when I'm standing or walking around, but I'm wondering how this works when I'm sitting down. I sit behind a computer for 6-10 hours a day and without wearing boxers (a bad choice until I'm sure the weight is going to stay put), loose pants and really spreading my thighs out to give the boys some downward freedom I'm not sure how effective it's going to be. Especially since my sac is still pretty tight. Maybe I'm overthinking it.

I'd forgotten how much more comfortable metal is over the leather stretcher. With the leather there always seems to be something bunched up or pinching. I've had none of that with the metal. If I can just avoid any slippage incidents, I think I can get used to this!

deeznutz
Sexuality: Gay
Are you pierced?: No

Re: Weight questions

Postby deeznutz » May 28th, 2016, 8:20 pm

Yes, it will get easier!! I struggled for about the same amount of time when I first put my weight on (I even managed to pinch my skin so bad that I bled a little lol), and it continued to be annoying until suddenly... it just wasn't, and became second nature.

Many have achieved impressive results just wearing the weights while sleeping, so I think it's ok that you're sitting most of the time. I'm sitting most of the time and things are hanging lower, despite stretching for only a few months. I notice that my balls often seem to be "resting" on the fabric of my pants though, so if you're able to maybe try going pants-less while at home to ensure your balls aren't getting any support.

tbh tho I don't think it really matters as long as you're committed and consistent about wearing weights.

Mr Mouse
Time stretching?: Since 25th Feb 2016
Stretching usage: 38 x 30 SS Donut weight 521g x 1 & 40 x 15 round weight 234g. Presently a total of 755g !
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Are you pierced?: Yes
Other sexual practices: Anal sex, but only with my wife.

Postby Mr Mouse » May 29th, 2016, 10:22 pm

Sounds about right guy's ! I have never tried a leather stretcher as they just never appealed to me, so right from day 1 I was a steel weight sorta guy ! It will get easier & you will make more progress if you can manage 24/7 I have found that you can make good progress overnight, whilst you sleep all of your muscles relax ! & That includes your happy sack ! As it relax's it's a prime target for stretching ! :D

Ray69
Time stretching?: Just started
Stretching usage: Leather stretcher

Postby Ray69 » May 29th, 2016, 11:17 pm

Well I finally broke down and got some ponytailers today. I don't know why I didn't do that before. After getting the boys situated with a couple of ponytailers getting the weight on seemed a little easier.

I had another slippage incident earlier last night, but it wasn't a particularly painful one. The weight just kinda popped off. The ID of my weight is 28mm and I hesitate to get anything smaller since it's all I can do to get this one on. My small non-dominant nut just doesn't want to play nice. Hopefully the ponytailers will help with that too.

Return to “Newbies”