And I'm back again

Would all newbies please post here

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Ray69
Time stretching?: Just started
Stretching usage: Leather stretcher
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)

And I'm back again

Postby Ray69 » May 25th, 2016, 12:58 am

Hi gang,
I'm back on the forums, and trying to give stretching a third chance. I've started around this time of year for the past three years and for one reason or another, always ended up stopping. I think my wanting to start stretching again coincides with the first time it's warm enough to put on swim trunks. I always enjoy the breeze in trunks and wish I had more swing in my step, if you know what I mean.

I bought a weight last May and was enjoying it. Then on the third or fourth day I had an extremely painful slippage incident and didn't put it on again afterwards. I'm back to wearing a leather stretcher today, but I hope to work up the courage to screw on the metal again soon.

Anyways, it's good to be back. Good to be stretching again. Hope you guys will cheer me on this time around and maybe I'll have the nerve to stick with it.

See ya!
Ray

Mr Mouse
Time stretching?: Since 25th Feb 2016
Stretching usage: 38 x 30 SS Donut weight 521g x 1 & 40 x 15 round weight 234g. Presently a total of 755g !
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes
Other sexual practices: Anal sex, but only with my wife.

Re: And I'm back again

Postby Mr Mouse » May 25th, 2016, 10:31 pm

Welcome back Ray,

I hope you are able to percivere with it this time round, hopefully it will be 3rd time lucky for you.

I will try to keep you company in the number 3 as I have just stated to wear my 3rd weight, not been at it very long but I have made more progress in a short time than I could have ever thought possible !

Good luck mate !

Return to “Newbies”