Pierredewet
Time stretching?: 1 week
Stretching usage: Hands
Your hang: 5cm
Are you pierced?: No

Stretching HELP

Postby Pierredewet » April 21st, 2016, 10:05 pm

Hello,

I would like to know what is a good starting weight and thickness with a ball stretching stainless steel ring. I am not sensitive or feel discomfort easily and want my balls to hang lower.

I want to stretch because I want my balls to hang lower naturally. Because my sack is such that sometimes when have sex or even just through the day they will even sit tight up against my body and I prefer them to hang down. And I thought stretching would allow this to be the case.

Can you please tell me if stretching will do this for me (allow my balls to hang down even without wearing any stretchers or toys)

If it's safe.

And what's the best method and how long it will take.

Thank you for the help.

Regards,

Pierre.

Theoldguy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 26 months
Stretching usage: Weights & leather stretchers
Your hang: 6 inches
Stretching intensity: Daily regular O K method weights during he day ussrs and weights at night
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 5 11. 14 st
Other sexual practices: edging stretching and trying new things
I am bi curious ???
Seeking like minded local playmate

Re: Stretching HELP

Postby Theoldguy » April 23rd, 2016, 6:13 am

Re stretching growth I personally have found that any of the popular wedding ring type weights plus the excellent ussrs from secret leather don't forget the lube , is effective
Jarods suggested growth of 1-1/2,inch per year is easily achieved do not forget the manual stretching it's so important

DaveSmith
Time stretching?: 20 years app
Stretching usage: WMC ® weights
Your hang: 184mm 7.5"
Stretching intensity: Varies enormously from intense stretching to periods of rest
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6ft - 10.6 stones
Other sexual practices: I enjoy bondage play and extended 'edging' while masturbating

Re: Stretching HELP

Postby DaveSmith » May 1st, 2016, 2:11 pm

Hi Pierre,

Yes wearing weights on your sack will make your balls hang lower (even without weights) . But... it takes time and patience. The good news however is that time spent is very pleasurable (if you do it right).

To do it most efficiently wear steel weights on your scrotum as much as you can 24/7 preferably. Read Jarod Johansen's Guide it will get you started! http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen/
Dave Smith
"Ball stretching is like life - the journey is more important than the destination"

Return to “Newbies”