Balls slipping through leather stretcher.

Would all newbies please post here

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Buster11

Balls slipping through leather stretcher.

Postby Buster11 » April 19th, 2016, 1:37 pm

Hi all i'm new to ball stretching. I just got a 1" leather ball stretcher and whenever i wear it, after a short period of time my balls slip through usually one at a time. My balls are pretty small and tight to my body which i think may be the reason why. anyone have a similar experience and have tips to offer? I was also thinking if I bought maybe a 1.5"- 2" stretcher that may help because I feel like my balls may not even be really stretching which may be causing them to slip through. Thanks for any advice. :)

Mr Mouse
Time stretching?: Since 25th Feb 2016
Stretching usage: 38 x 30 SS Donut weight 521g x 1 & 40 x 15 round weight 234g. Presently a total of 755g !
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes
Other sexual practices: Anal sex, but only with my wife.

Re: Balls slipping through leather stretcher.

Postby Mr Mouse » April 19th, 2016, 5:00 pm

Personally I would have started off with a steel weight, 15mm thick x whatever inner diameter you measure out at. That's the way I got started & it worked well for me, getting a respectable stretch on now especially as I haven't been at it very long !

Smallman
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Stainless Steel Rings
USSR's
Leather Stretchers
Parachutes for Fun Time
Your hang: Unmeasured
Stretching intensity: Occasionally during winter, through to more frequently in Summer, using slightly more weight for the 'swing' feeling!
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'8" 10.5 stone
Other sexual practices: Curious of other guys ball stretching and cocks, which leads on to fantasies and finally ending up with me using anal toys sometimes.
I think I'm straight? or Bi-Straight?

Postby Smallman » April 20th, 2016, 10:23 pm

Mr Mouse wrote:Personally I would have started off with a steel weight, 15mm thick x whatever inner diameter you measure out at. That's the way I got started & it worked well for me, getting a respectable stretch on now especially as I haven't been at it very long !

Hi Buster11 I would say exactly the same as Mr Mouse, I too have small balls (hence the stretching :lol: ) It is working and I definitely hang lower than before. You will need to persevere, but the swing of weighted balls is wonderful!!
Good luck with you journey.

brad42
Time stretching?: Feb 2015
Stretching usage: WMC 15mm x 36mm split ring
Stretching intensity: most nights
Height and weight: 175cm, 70kg

Postby brad42 » April 22nd, 2016, 11:36 pm

I started with a leather stretcher. I think it was 1inch. It was very uncomfortable. Sounds like you need to make it tighter. The WMC steel ring with lubrication (shea butter) is much more comfortable. If you get the right size, your ball shouldn't slip up.

Theoldguy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 26 months
Stretching usage: Weights & leather stretchers
Your hang: 6 inches
Stretching intensity: Daily regular O K method weights during he day ussrs and weights at night
Height and weight: 5 11. 14 st
Other sexual practices: edging stretching and trying new things
I am bi curious ???
Seeking like minded local playmate

Postby Theoldguy » April 23rd, 2016, 6:07 am

Re your slippage if you feel that you are not ready for weights why not try using ussrs they are lightweight (1oz) each and can be different sizes plus you can try stacking them.

Return to “Newbies”