What gives the best results during sleep ?

Would all newbies please post here

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

ErosGini
Time stretching?: 1 Month
Stretching usage: Rubber sleeve
Metal rings
Your hang: 8cm
Stretching intensity: I try now every day or every other day
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: No

What gives the best results during sleep ?

Postby ErosGini » April 8th, 2018, 3:35 pm

Hi,
Just wanted to know which one will give me the best results during sleeping, or I put the silicone Oxballs BullRing or do I better wear the smaller donut rings in metal, a few than, because the silicone bullring is about 40mm.

Thanks in advance.

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: What gives the best results during sleep ?

Postby TrumpJunior » April 8th, 2018, 8:22 pm

You can go with steel,silicon or both.I use the Secretleather USSRs a lot.They are very easy to get off in the middle of the night if you start to feel tight or burn a little bit.I wouldn't use a tight stack of weights,leave some room.If you want some tension or force,you can add the silicon and remove it easy enough if is uncomfortable.I like the steel with plenty of room because it breathes and lets your ball skin to heal overnight from the daytime rubbing and friction.

Niccolo

Postby Niccolo » May 23rd, 2018, 3:46 am

Try the Ball Forcer, As your bal;ls and surrounding tissues relax and you get warmer in bed, you can add longer and longer rods during the night. And you will wake up with a very nice buzz in the dick.

Theoldguy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 26 months
Stretching usage: Weights & leather stretchers
Your hang: 6 inches
Stretching intensity: Daily regular O K method weights during he day ussrs and weights at night
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 5 11. 14 st
Other sexual practices: edging stretching and trying new things
I am bi curious ???
Seeking like minded local playmate

Postby Theoldguy » May 23rd, 2018, 6:47 am

For me the ussrs plus lube are brilliant they are light but exert a positive force and incredibly easy to take off if things tighten up during the night weights can only be effective if you are standing etc ussrs are for me perfect

Ivan2
Time stretching?: 2 months
Stretching usage: 1 WMC 34mm
1 USSR
Your hang: 1.5"
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Height and weight: 188cm, 82kg

Postby Ivan2 » May 25th, 2018, 8:13 pm

Theoldguy wrote:For me the ussrs plus lube are brilliant they are light but exert a positive force and incredibly easy to take off if things tighten up during the night weights can only be effective if you are standing etc ussrs are for me perfect

Same here. They're very convenient, although I think the heavy WMC's really force your balls to stretch. I'm thinking of putting one slightly smaller USSR at the bottom to keep things tight and then using the Ball Forcer on top of that. That would probably bring the best of both worlds! The USSR will make sure there's no slippage and there's a cushion between the metal and your balls.

Bootstrap
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 2 months
Stretching usage: 15 mm round metal weight and now 30 mm donut weight
Your hang: 2 inches
Are you pierced?: Yes

Postby Bootstrap » May 30th, 2018, 6:24 pm

I wear the same metal weights i use during the day, 45 mm. However be mindful of nighttime boners lol. They are the worst and can wake you up feeling a burning sensation on your ball sac. I sometimes add one 15 mm USSR at night. While i could try using 4 or 5 USSR at night to get the stretch, i really don't like waking up in the middle of the night.

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » May 31st, 2018, 11:37 am

I really don't believe there is a lot of value in pushing things with very heavy weight or too many USSRs at night.I sleep mostly on my back,so weights give decent enough stimulus.I supplement them with USSRs somewhat frequently.I consider nighttime very important to healing the ball skin damaged during the day during construction work,otherwise I need to take time off to heal raw damaged skin,and USSRs just seal up the skin so tight and allow so little air circulation around the skin,they just don't recover and heal as they should.I have also used a screwball(similar to the forcer) at night,which exposes huge amounts of the hang to the air and things heal excellent.

Anyone else find that a stack of small weights is better than a single large one at night?I always worry that a single large one creates a severe bend to the hang when laying on the back,and I worry that something might be getting pinched or restricted internally in the sack?

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Postby Savage206 » June 8th, 2018, 4:27 am

I wear my 45mm x 38 ID wmc about 5 night a week. Usually get some serious stretching in earlier but sleep with what is comfortable..

Longstretch
Time stretching?: 2years
Stretching usage: Have an oxballs cocksling and wear 28mm chrome curtain rings on a daily / night basis
Your hang: About 2 inch on a hot day
Height and weight: 6ft 14st
Other sexual practices: Love putting objects in my ass

Postby Longstretch » July 7th, 2018, 4:18 pm

I've been wearing 10 x 28mm chrome curtain rings during day and night and have recently bought an oballs cocksling, which I'm hoping will stretch them more but stop the rings punching at night. Hopefully will be able to increase the rings as nights go on

Return to “Newbies”